Monday, March 3, 2008

Riding at Boreal.


Amber and I went night boarding/skiing at Boreal this Friday. It was my first time going riding at night, it was fun but a little icy. Amber is a pro even after 2 years of not skiing.
Photobucket
As for me I tried not to fall on the ice. My favorite part had to be watching the sun go down while riding the chair lift.
pink snow.
Pretty pink snow. The clouds parted just enough for us to watch the sun go down it was so gorgeous.
Pretty view.
Amber holding the sun.
There were so many people there, but it is hard to beat a 15 dollar lift ticket. Riding still makes me smile everytime.
Cheesy.
One of the best feelings ever: taking your boots off after riding for hours, it is liberating.
Ninja turtle socks.
I like to call her ninja turtle toes.
Photobucket
As for me I fit right in with the saggy pants look, I don't understand how people ride this way. To top off our adventure we went to T's my favorite place in Tahoe.

No comments: